TriTangle is very loosely based on an old shareware DOS game, Hexipuzzle, but with many added features, it has grown into a totally different game.
The idea is simple - complete the puzzle by picking up triangles and placing them in, matching colours as you go. If only things were that simple!
Each puzzle is against the clock, each piece explodes after a short while if not placed, and incorrectly placed tiles will destroy any others that they clash with!
The game is being released as donationware - if you enjoy it, please consider buying me a beer or two via PayPal!
* Addictive puzzle game to test your planning and speed *
* Built in tutorial to learn the game *
* 41 levels of increasing difficulty *
* Level select to practice any stage *
* Fast particle explosions *
* Easy to play, difficult to master *